Re: [SLE] KDE-2.2 and no anti-aliasing
  • From: Jesse Marlin <jesse.marlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 12:50:15 -0400
Avi Schwartz writes:
> What version of X are you running? I believe only versions 4.X support it.
> Also check your XF86 log to see if the render extension is loaded. Look
> for a like like:

I had it working prior to upgrading to kde-2.2. By changing the library
path to an older version of qt-2.3.0 that I compiled myself, I was able
to see the anti-aliased fonts with kde-2.2. I think this definitively
tells me that qt-2.3.1 on suse's website does not have aa compiled in.
Unless I am missing something else.