Re: [SLE] snmpd not running; which package is it in 7.1
  • From: Sundar Narayanasamy <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 09:30:50 -0700
Jeffery,
Could you please tell me what is the full name of the binary RPM in which you have snmpd? Since, my 1st CD is corrupted I have to get the name go on-line download it and install.

Cheers!
Sundar

Jeffrey Taylor wrote:

If I understand the header correctly, it is on the 2nd CD, in the n1
directory.

HTH,
Jeffrey

Quoting linux @esaravana <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hello,

I am trying to run snmpd, but since my SuSE 7.1 CD1 has too many scratches I am not able to get my system read.

So, could anybody help me to find out where snmpd is located. That way, I should be able to go to ftp.suse.com and download it.

Cheers!
Sundar

< Previous Next >