KDE-2.2 and no anti-aliasing
  • From: Jesse Marlin <jesse.marlin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 09:40:14 -0400

I figured that anti-aliasing would have been compiled into SuSE's
qt-2.3.1, but it just wouldn't work. The anti-aliasing stuff can be
turned on and off with an environment variable, so why not compile it
in, what is the penalty. People that don't need it just disable it. Did
I miss something here? Luckily I still had my older version qt-2.3.0
and I just relinked the /usr/lib/qt2 to point to it, and anitaliasing
works again. I tried the version from ftp.kde.org, and ftp.suse.com,
and neither had anti-aliasing turned on.

< Previous Next >