Re: [SLE] VMWare, Win4Lin, and SuSE 7.2
> 1. Anyone tried both VMWare and Win4Lin, what are the plusses/minuses
> of each? (I'm thinking of VMWare express or Win4Lin 3.0)
> 2. Anyone get either to work with 2.4.9?
> 3. Is there an eval version of Win4Lin 3.0? I can't find it . . .

Answers are in the archives, as already pointed out by someone else. Extra
details, for what they are worth :

I use Vmware 2.0.4 on Hubert Mantel's 2.4.7 kernel and my own 2.4.8 kernel.
Haven't tried 2.4.9 but I think it would probably be OK.

Netraverse, producers of Win4Lin, are in financial trouble. Whether this
should have any bearing on your decision is up to you.