Re: [SLE] Re: LinuxCAD 2000
re,

sure, youre right.
but anyway, i just signed up and submitted a whish for a linux version.

it would be nice if others would do this too.....
how many people are on this list ? if everyone of us here submits a whish
for a linux version, maybe we can force them a little to think about that seriously ...
it takes some time to sign up, ok, but if we never try, nothing would happen at all...
its up to us to "force" them (and others too) to make linux versions of the software.

greets,

chris

--
visit me at http://mamalala.de