Who gets the issues
  • From: Ron Joffe <rjoffe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 23:18:08 -0400
I am going through the suse linux install as a brand new linux user. My goal is to try and point out some issues that long time users completely overlook, but affect brand new users. I guess I am trying to point out the issues that would make Suse a Micro$oft replacement for my company and make it easy enough for mom to install :) . I guess i am trying to find out who takes care of the individual issues, and how to make sure they are logged for correction in some upcoming release. Do I just post these issues to this list and hope that they find their way into a release in the future, or is there a more structured process to go through?

Thanks,

Ron