Comanche
I'm trying to work with Comanche, to create and manage a site under Apache.
After going through the wizard for creating a site, and selecting "use the
one bundled with my system" and SuSE for distribution. I get the error
message "Error trying to add Apache installation..." for each site that I've
tried to create. I see that someone else had posted the same question
earlier but I haven't seen any responses. Does anyone have any insight into
this problem. I've tried the installation as root so I don't think it's a
permissions issue....

Thanks,
Fleet Senseman

gic trick to make this work?> I tried to set up Comanche (as root) both by
selecting "use the one