Time
  • From: Pradeep Sangunni <psgn@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 08:31:52 -0700 (PDT)
hi,
I seem to have a problem with the time on my SuSE 7.1 system
it seems to change the time on every boot the time changes in
the bios too and have to change the bios to the correct time
it does not change to a particular date but to any radom time
and date.Any solutions

This does not happen only on my machine but on all the suse systems
i have loaded @ the office but i did not realise since the office machines
servers and do not have to rebooted or shut down but not like my home PC
which
seems to change on every boot

Anybody had/having the same problem with SuSE 7.1

Bye

Reg,
- Pradeep.

< Previous Next >