Re: [SLE] The SuSE Linux Server
  • From: Mike <bcomber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2001 16:25:37 +0200
On Monday 20 August 2001 06:42, you wrote:
> I finally found a SuSE book (is easy to find a linux
> book but not so easy to find a SuSE one).
>
> The books is from SuSE press and its called "The SuSE
> Linux Server", had anyone here read it? is it good? I
> just start reading it and it seem to cover all my
> inmediate needs so Ill let you know about it.

It is an excellent book. At least from what I've read of it. There are
several things in it that I've used. Got NFS working with their examples, and
a couple of other things.

> Im looking forward to read any comments about the book
> if someone had a previous experience with it.

Start reading!! I'm sure you will find things that you never knew SuSE would
do, and they are actually quite easy to get setup.

Mike