Well??
Hi all,

Just got thru updating my XFree86 files and so far as I can tell,
everything went fine! Good sign for a newbie! ;-) Downloaded all
the files into a directory and then the rpm command as specified in
the Readme text and all seemed to go well.

Now I am reading my version numbers in the Information window,
XServer and I get 40100000, version 11.0 for everything. Is this
correct? I updated from 4.0.3 version 35, but the new one looks
older to me? Shouldn't it say: 4.1.0 version 10? That's what the
files state it is and the readme? Did I just go backwards or is it I
don't know how to read the version numbers yet? Be kind now! ;-)

end of line
Tracer
--
---KMail 1.2--- SuSE Linux v7.2---