Re: [SLE] all those icons?
  • From: Bruce Marshall <bmarsh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 22:45:04 -0400

--

Can't you just use the 'properties' menu for the link? (I assume you are
setting up a link to an appl.

Just click on the icon in the 'properties' window and it will show you a ton
of icons. (as well as let you navigate to find others)

+ Bruce S. Marshall bmarsh@xxxxxxxxxx Bellaire, MI 08/19/01 22:43 +
"I'm worried that the universe will soon need replacing. It's not
holding a charge."