CDR (sr0 or scd0)
Hello,
Perhaps someone can clarify something for me. My CDR shows up in the boot
messages as sr0, yet everything I read says to call it scd0. I *believe* I
have all things set for burning cd's (although I haven't yet) including scsi
emulation, etc. Does it matter how it is listed in /etc/fstab.....as sr0 or
scd0? Also, it seems for XCDroast to see my atapi cdrom (/dev/cdrom) as a
read device, I must also start scsi emulation for it? When I do this, it is
no longer available to just read cd's normally (mounted from the KDE desktop
link) unless I turn off scsi emulation for it. I'm a little confused.
Tom
--
TRBishop
tb64710@xxxxxxxxxx