RE: [SLE] AMD running too hot
  • From: "Harrell, Tim" <HarrelT1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 15:44:19 +0100
You should not have any overheating issues with a 900MHz, unless you try
and seriously overclock it.
Of course you'll still want a CPU cooler attached but you needn't worry
about getting a monster Delta fan fitted to a FOP68 or anything special
like that.
A bog-standard CoolerMaster fan would be fine, and these are pretty
cheap.

Tim Harrell