Re: [SLE] Cute little MS font fetch script :)
On Thursday 09 August 2001 7:33 pm, Ben Rosenberg wrote:

> Warned about what? I have all the TT fonts and everything else that I
> had previous to it. Did you rerun SuSEconfig? Also as mha said..did you
> go into KDE's control centre and pick what fonts you want. They should
> all be there. Running that script doesn't exclude all previous
> fonts...

I followed all the instructions and run SuSEconfig. Only 11 fonts were
installed. I've just repeated the exercise and get the same result. None of
the original fonts are available and there's only one fixed-width font now.

I've played around with the settings in the Control Centre and Konsole; looks
ok now but clearly things haven't gone as planned. Also, TT fonts aren't
available to StarOffice.

Any clues?