Re: [SLE] Cute little MS font fetch script :)
On Thursday 09 August 2001 15:36, Martin Webster wrote:
> On Thursday 09 August 2001 8:35 am, Ben Rosenberg wrote:
> > In order to get TT fonts with the script LenZ was talking about .. you
> > should execute fetchmsttfonts .. it's in /usr/X11R6/bin. Once you do
> > this..just run SuSEconfig and your all set. You should restart X as
> > well.
>
> I thought I'd give this a try... Arrggg!!
>
> Now I have Microsoft TrueType fonts and nothing else. KDE looks the pits
> and XTerm ?@!!??. Any ideas how I recover the original fonts?
>
> You've been warned!

I thought the same thing when I first saw it.... But I played with it for
awhile and now it looks better than without it..

Give it a try... I'm using Courier Bold 13pt for console windows.

+ Bruce S. Marshall bmarsh@xxxxxxxxxx Bellaire, MI 08/09/01 14:42 +
"My software never has bugs. It just develops random features"