Uninstalling and Deleting KDE 2.1.1
  • From: michael flug <m_floog@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 10:25:07 -0700 (PDT)
I was checking my kernel to make sure that it had
proper scsi support for ide cd-rw use.

I did something to my kernel that affected KDE 2.1.1.
It won't load anymore due to a missing file or
directory called libkdecore.so.3. I would like to
completely uninstall and delete it, and then download
the newer version at another time.

Can anyone tell me the proper steps to make sure it's
off my system.

Thanks for your help.

Mike

P.S.-- Icewm really ain't too bad for now. Light,
fast, and unobtrusive. Emelfm is a nice, simple file
manager too.