Re: [SLE] How to x-term onto another x-server?
On Wednesday 08 August 2001 22:34, Donnie Linville wrote:
> Sorry about that.The question was...... You say that you are
> now able to recieve an x -windows display from an x-server remotely via
> telnet?How is this done?I was originally wanting to setup a true x terminal
> but unfortunately this is over my head for the time being.I have a Pentium
> with SuSE 6.4 on it and an HP with 7.1.I am able to telnet over to the HP
> but have yet to figure out how to configure the x-server so that I may use
> "startx" on the remote Pentium.Any help would be much appreciated!!!

The space bar is that big bar right down in the middle of your keyboard.....
:o)

(it helps those that are reading your questions and trying to help.....)

+ Bruce S. Marshall bmarsh@xxxxxxxxxx Bellaire, MI 08/09/01 11:54 +
"Cats seem to go on the principle that it never does any harm to ask
for what you want." -Joseph Wood Krutch