Re: [SLE] A French ISDN USB device...
  • From: david.garnier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 17:08:55 +0200 (MEST)
Hello,
I happen to be very close to the guy that designed the Djinn modems. You can
download the drivers for Linux over here:
http://www.bewan.com/french/menu.htm
It's in french and you will have to register first, but it might do the trick.
I don't know how good they are, neither how to install them...

Best regards,
David Garnier

Quoting pierre@xxxxxxxxx: