Re: [SLE] How to x-term onto another x-server?
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 17:05:07 +0200
If I've understood your question, the simplest solution is to boot linux in
text mode on the local machine, and run X -query <remote machine>

Note that xdm (or kdm, or gdm) has to be running on the remote machine, and
that this shouldn't be done over the internet, only on a local lan.

regards
Anders