How to x-term onto another x-server?

Sorry about that.The question was...... You say that you are now
able to recieve an x -windows display from an x-server remotely via
telnet?How is this done?I was originally wanting to setup a true x terminal
but unfortunately this is over my head for the time being.I have a Pentium
with SuSE 6.4 on it and an HP with 7.1.I am able to telnet over to the HP but
have yet to figure out how to configure the x-server so that I may use
"startx" on the remote Pentium.Any help would be much appreciated!!!
--

Donzer Broadcasting on SuSe
----/ / _

< Previous Next >