Re: [SLE] envelope sender domain
  • From: Constant Brouerius van Nidek <constant@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 18:51:24 +0700

Don't think that the error message is coming from my ISP
which I normally use for connecting to the world outside.
I also get at the same time a 552 error message, this time
saying that my not send emails will remain in my outbox.
That would more point to Kmail sending this message.
POP works with the same information that I have provided in
the setup.

You need to configure your system name. I suspect your e

--

"640K ought to be enough for anybody." - Bill Gates, 1981

NTReader v0.35w(P)/Beta (Registered) in conjunction with Net-Tamer.