Re: [SLE] Printing under Netscape
  • From: "David C. Johanson" <dcjohan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 18:39:33 -0400
rjwohlfar@xxxxxxxxxxx, UNEXPECTED_DATA_AFTER_ADDRESS@.SYNTAX-ERROR
wrote:

Robert -

Thanks for the suggestions. When I try "lpr -P epson, WINEPS" sans
quotes of course, i get the error dialog Netscape subprocess diagnostics
(stdout.stderr)'"lpr: epson; unknown printer" To be sure all was normal
I tried printing under WP9 using the selection epson, WINEPS and all
printed as advertised, so somehow I'm not apparently naming the printer
appropriately.

Leaving on vacation around noon EDT tomorrow and unsubscribing from the
list until my return on the 21st. My isp can't handle this amount of
mail unretrieved.

dave