Flash in Mozilla
  • From: Vitaly Shishakov <shift@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2001 02:10:35 +0400
Dear all.

i have installed 0.9.3 mozilla rpm (from egger) on my SuSE 7.2 at home,
set up all plugins i had (ra, flash, java) in /opt/mozilla/plugins directory
and everything worked fine.

after some time, mozilla strated freezing completely on startup, and it got
back to normal operation only after i removed flash plugin from /opt/mozilla/plugins.

same with other vesions ( i checked it back with 0.9.2 and several jre installed)

Any ideas?

PS: on my other 7.1 box flash player works fine in mozilla-0.9.x

  • No further messages