Lan question
I have a lan with up to 50 hosts,most of them are windoze...
All go out through a cisco 2610 ....

I know there is one person in my office that spend most of the time
downloading big files,like movies,videos and other stuff that have a lot of
size..
When this person starts the "party" the connection gets slow and slow...

My answer is ...is there anyway to find out what machine is "eating" most
percent of bandwith ??

The incoming traffic pass through a ethernet in a fw,so i only need a tool
like iptraf or something like this...to know wich of the 50 hosts is
demanding more bandwith than others

I dont know if i explain well the question,my english is not like a native ,
i know!

Thanx :)

< Previous Next >