Re: [SLE] broadcast 2000 and real audio
  • From: James Oakley <joakley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 10:22:30 -0300

On August 8, 2001 08:48 am, Steve Thompson - UG wrote:
> ok i d/l'd broadcast 2000 and it does exactly what i needed. thanks for
> the pointing me to it.
>
> what graphical audio recording programs are out there? i'm using the
> gnome sound recorder right now and it is actually doing ok, but i
> thought it would be a good idea to see if there are better ones to use.
> maybe one with some noise filters and such.

Broadcast 2000 will do all of that as well. It's a little disorienting at
first if you're not used to professional audio programs, but there is a good
manual at:

http://heroinewarrior.com/bcast2000/index.html

As for RealAudio, I haven't seen anything around, but I would imagine there
would would be at least something out there. There are numerous audio
programs for Mac/Win that natively support RealAudio...

Hope that helps,

- --
James Oakley
Engineering - SolutionInc Ltd.