libdvdcss-0.0.2.tar.gz
  • From: Eddie Howson <eddie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 07:37:37 +0100
I've not been successful with setting up my dvd player to play dvd movies. I
envy all those who speak about xine, vlc, ogle and other programs that they
use to watch dvd's. Following an early mailing by Anders Johansson, I've
been trying to get libdvdcss-0.0.2.tar.gz from videolan, to have another stab
at setting up my dvd. The problem is that I am unable to get on to their
site. I was wondering if anyone out there has the file if they would be kind
enough to email it to me. I would be extremely grateful.

TIA

Eddie

  • No further messages