Re: [SLE] Printing under Netscape
  • From: rjwohlfar@xxxxxxxxxxx, UNEXPECTED_DATA_AFTER_ADDRESS@.SYNTAX-ERROR
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 18:28:26 -0500 (EST)
On 5 Aug, David C. Johanson wrote:
> How do I tell netscape which printer driver to use so that I can get the
> necessary output to my epson printer? I'm certain I've overlooked
> something obvious but so far it has escaped me. ;-(

Select the menu File->Print. Where it says "Printer", change "lpr" to
"lpr -P epson,WINEPS". "-P" lets you specify the printer, instead of
the default.

See 'man lpr' for more information about the lpr command. The SuSE
manuals should explain a little more about printing too.

--
Robert Wohlfarth
rjwohlfar@xxxxxxxxxxx

"Is not life more important than food, and the body more
important than clothes?" -- Matthew 6:25b