Please help!
Hello everyone.
Let me get to the point directly. I had to reinstalled a clean version of
7.2 and only one thing left to do and is is kicking my perverbial back side
:-)
I use php scripting for my little web site. When i move the save files over
to the htdoc directory and tried to view my index.php page it tries to
download it. You can go to www.bmtsolutions.com and see what I mean. I have
done everything under the sun to try to fix this and am missing something
really lame. I know this is not exactly not a suse issue directly but I am
hoping someone can help. It looks like i might need hand leading here.
;>)
Thanks for you valuable time.

Bob

< Previous Next >