Re: [SLE] How to make exact HD copy in Linux
  • From: "Ivan Gustin" <ivan.gustin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 01:14:56 +0200
Hi,

I am just doing this. :-)
Using just tar, cp or dd is not enough. There is complete mini-how-to about
this, with all notes about this procedure. On SuSE 7.1 there is
/usr/share/doc/howto/en/mini/Hard-Disk-Upgrade.gz file, or visit
http://www.linuxdoc.org/HOWTO/mini/Hard-Disk-Upgrade/index.html.

Hope this help,
Bye,
Ivan Gustin