Re: [SLE] file-attributes in Linux
  • From: Anders Johansson <andjoh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 01:26:35 +0200
immaculate-flag? What's that?

If you've installed the kernel source package, the directory
Documentation/filesystems contains docs for each of the file systems the
kernel supports. Each file system has its own particularities, so a general
answer is difficult. 'man chattr' also gives some info on the attributes of
files under ext2

regards
Anders