Re: [SLE] critisism toward SuSE 7.2
On Tuesday 07 August 2001 16:32, Martin wrote:

> So for me, Linux is not just about convenience but also
> conscience; I cannot support and organisation that actively obstructs
> Open Standards.

Exactly. MS will keep doing it as long as the customers keep putting up
with it. Customers should stand up and refuse to accept closed,
proprietary standards. I think perhaps this is gradually starting to
happen, but there are still too many people and organizations who act
as though nothing else exists but MS, and therefore they simply take
whatever MS dishes out.