Re: [SLE] PHP (/usr/bin/php)
  • From: James Oakley <joakley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 16:24:59 -0300

On August 7, 2001 03:31 pm, Tor Sigurdsson wrote:

> tosi@dustpuppy:~ > which php
> /usr/bin/php
> tosi@dustpuppy:~ > rpm -qf /usr/bin/php
> mod_php4-core-4.0.4pl1-90

Which SuSE are you using? Can you send the output of rpm -qi mod_php4-core ?

I'm on 7.1 and I have never seen any rpm with the php interpreter that wasn't
compiled as an Apache module. I've been compiling it from source for the
regular binary version... PHP is great for scripting if you're a C guy, like
I am and I would be happy if SuSE simply included it for that sort of use.

- --
James Oakley
Engineering - SolutionInc Ltd.
joakley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx