palm m505 and linux ( suse7.2 )
  • From: jfweber@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 13:26:02 -0400
*******Where does a newborn go from here? The net is vast , and
infinite*********

has anyone had any luck ( good or ill) using the palm m505 w/ suse (
I'm currently using the 7.2 distro ) This particular palm pilot seems to
want everyhting setup via windows , teh modem, the keyboard etc.. that
is a ral pita when one doesn't HAVE a windows partition. I hven't yet
tried to install the palmpilot , as the plam just arrived last night ..
and we hve been doing the initial charge up and reading the manulas (
yes some folks DO read em, even tho it appears many of the folks who
write them dont understand plain English ( vs techspeak) and I fear
plain anything else vs techspeak, tho I can olny really comment on
English vs techspeak . )
TIA

afterthought: *Real* Trekkies work out at the He's Dead Gym.

  • No further messages