Re: [SLE] critisism toward SuSE 7.2
  • From: Ken Hughes <kenh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 10:02:56 -0700 (PDT)
Today, Aug 7, Jaakko Tamminen wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I'm getting bored with SuSE 7.2 and Linux now... here are few reasons why...

<many valid concerns listed...and snipped>

I'm not sure what the motivation for this email is Jaakko, but it comes
off to me a bit like just a fit of frustration/anger/pissed-offedness. The
fact that many other folks are using Linux with no problems to me points
the finger not at Linux, but at the user. If you find that you haven't
quite "gotten" the whole Linux thing, or that Linux isn't for you...then
by all means move on to something else, or back to Windows! I don't think
you'll find many people on this list who really care if someone threatens
to stop using Linux if things don't improve real soon now.

If you have specific questions about how to get something working, please
post the specifics, but if you've no interest in working through the
problems and just want to scream and cry about how Linux stinks, then this
prolly isn't the appropriate place for it..

Just my thoughts though.

Ken

--
Ken Hughes o _ _ _