Re: [SLE] critisism toward SuSE 7.2
I agree with the comments made thus far. I've made the switch to Linux in the
last month or so even though I've been looking at SuSE since 6.1. It's now
mature enough for my needs.

What supprises me is that Jaakko's had problem's in area's where Linux
normally runs circles around Windows. Furthermore, you won't get the same
community (and the help and support that comes with it) from Windows. And,
what can £50 by you from Microsoft (you certainly do get a manual)?