People Complaining About Linux
  • From: "Brandon Caudle" <bcaudle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 12:29:18 -0400
Ok here is my speil about this one.

I'm 15 and I have been using UNIX not linux for 5 years. My first computer was a Sun Sparc with Solaris on it that my step father got for my from work. I had to learn on a Sun and do you know how much harder that is exp. when your ten and your stepfather (unix guru) is out of town on a networking project. All i have to say is it takes time. Wanta know why because its stable, its harder to create some thing thats stable. If your complaning about suse go try Debian lol i would like to see you install that distro, lol! Linux isn't something you learn in a day, you'll get it one day! And if your smart you'll use linux!

Brandon Caudle