Remote X
  • From: "Brandon Caudle" <bcaudle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 11:30:22 -0400

At work we are running Suse 7.2 and I would like remote X. I know about vnc which can't work in this situation because of the linksys router. (i can connect to it and put my password in it just doen't work) I know about doing linux at home and no running x and piping the display back to my house but i can't run linux w/ internet access because my hpna adapter isn't supported. I had a program but lost it that would do this (pref, program to be loaded at my house) any ideas?

~Brandon