Again problem with samba
Hi

Another problem with samba...

My SuSE 7.2 server has smb running, and I can see the shares and printer in
xfsamba / smbclient, and I can mount the shares, write to them etc...

But, a local win-98 computer does not see it!

Win-98 does see my other SuSE 7.2 linux samba-shares in the same LAN.
Configuration files are identical... And same SuSE version, same kind of
installation etc...

And my linux workstation can't print out to linux-server with samba... Nor
can it print to Win-98 printer either.

So, this is worthless LAN... and people are saying that Linux lives happily
in networks... would like to see that.

And there has been no answer to my prior message about printing problem, so
perhaps no one has made it work like me..?? It can't be so?

J. Tamminen