Re: [SLE] NIC trouble...quickly reaching the last straw with Suse
OK. It's a Laneed LS-10/100AL PCI. It's a japanese manufactured card. I
tried to find as much info as possible online but almost all the sites were
in japanese. I found one site that showed how it could be used with
TurboLinux (big distro in Japan)...the site was in japanese but commandline
instructions were in english (linux commands are universal...thank God!). I
only got this card to work using TurboLinux and I HATE that distro with a
passion!

What may help is that on the chipset on the NIC, it says "VIA VT6102"

Ron Sinclair
http://members.tripod.com/~WIGGLIT
http://members.fortunecity.com/wigglit
http://wigglit.com