Re: [SLE] NIC trouble...quickly reaching the last straw with Suse
The NIC was working for a time and then it stopped for no apparent reason.
I'd not tinkered with it since it was working (if it ain't broke, don't fix
it). Been having alot of Suse problems lately, not just this one. Got
pissed enough to where I wiped it off one of my systems and replaced it with
Slack 7.0. I no longer have NIC problems and am learning how to administer
a bare system. :o)

The reason I included the history is because I can't stand when a poster
doesn't include enough information for people to help. I'm not one for
trading 20 emails on one problem. Also, working with NICs is much more
elaborate than anything else on a computer system, even in Windows. I felt
the information I provided was pertinent to this situation.