Re: [SLE] Abit KT7A-RAID ?
  • From: "Brandon Caudle" <bcaudle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 19:54:00 -0400

I guess I will go with FreeBSD then because I have it on my machine at home and it works great! But my boss wanted SuSe so I do ask he said. Yet when I told him this and gave hime the choice between Windows 2000 Server and FreeBSD well I just won't answer that we all should know what he chose .... FreeBSD

Brandon Caudle
15yr Old Avid Unix User (HP-UX,FreeBSD,Linux)