Re: [SLE] Suspending delivery of posts to this list
I could have swore I heard a conversation on one of my mailing lists
about this. If my memory serves me correct, there is a program that
can manage your E-mail while you are on vacation, and I belive that
program even has the word vacation in it. Since I am very poor : - P
and cannot afford to go any furthur than the park up the street, I
didn't pay no attention to these postings, but I know theres
something, I just don't remember.