Re: [SLE] Suspending delivery of posts to this list
  • From: quintaq@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 23:02:22 +0100
On Thu, 02 Aug 2001 17:33:19 -0400
Paul Abrahams <abrahams@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> You unsubscribe when you go away and resubscribe when you come back. It
> sounds more awkward than it really is.

Yes, I guess so - it just seems kind of inelegant. Also, I have a
(possibly false), impression that, having been on the list for quite a
while, I am closer to the top of it and that things come through quicker
than they used to. Anyway, I will find out soon because if I do not
unsubscribe I will exceed my mailbox limit for sure when I go away.

Regards,

Geoff