Re: [SLE] Missing import filter
  • From: Tazio Ceri <praisetazio@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 17:21:20 +0200
Gunnar Haaland <gunnar.haland@xxxxxxx> schrieb am 02.08.01:

I am trying to use Koffice and my Excel files.
I am using Kspread 1.1 (RC1).
I can open My excel files with Staroffice, but when I am using Kspread
Iget this message: Missing import filter. Could not import file of
type application /x-xls.
But I can not find any application to konfigure in Kspread.
I am using SuSE 7.2 prof.
GunnarH

Sorry, mistake, you do have RC 1.1; so we can only wait for the next
release :-(((( I _need_ koffice too, for working at home, need to share the
data with the M$- infected office box.

Cheers ... Wolfi

I have rc. 1.1, and it opened my xls file without any problem.
Maybe your istallation went bad somewhere.

Tazio