Re: [SLE] Multiple Linux on one UPS
  • From: Jeffrey Taylor <jeff.taylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 10:07:06 -0500
Start with telling us what UPS you have. APC makes their software
source available, though I am told it does not use the smart mode.
The SuSE 7.1 CDs have argoups, smartups, and upsilon. I could not get
smartups to work with my APC Back-UPS 650. It detected power failure
but never detected low battery and so never did the shutdown. I use
the APC SSD package.

The communication between slaves and masters is over the LAN.

HTH,
Jeffrey

--
I don't do Windows and I don't come to work before nine.
-- Johnny Paycheck