Re: [SLE] Missing import filter
  • From: "Wolfgang Zerrmayr" <wolfi_z@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 09:04:25 +0200
> application /x-xls.
> But I can not find any application to konfigure in Kspread.
> I am using SuSE 7.2 prof.
> GunnarH

Try updating to Koffice release candidate 1 version, the link was published here last weekend or so.
But I am not sure if it has .xls- support yet.
It has an import function for .doc (WinWord), but it keeps on putting some things in disorder when reading M$- Wordfiles.

Cheers ... Wolfi
IhrName@xxxxxx, 8MB Speicher, Verschluesselung - http://freemail.web.de

< Previous Next >