Re: [SLE] ssh and telnet.
  • From: Erik Jakobsen <erik@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2001 22:47:04 +0200
"Mads Martin Jørgensen" wrote:

> * Erik Jakobsen <erik@xxxxxxxxxxx> [Aug 01. 2001 13:20]:
> > Hi.
> >
> > Using SuSE linux 7.2 here.
> >
> > Isn't it not possible to acces with ssh, rsh and telnet from another
> > computer
> > from the outside. I mean from a friend placed another place in the
> > country.
> > Is there some parts of the firewall set by default ?.
>
> If you want to do that you should only use ssh. The other ones are too
> dangerous.

Hi again Martin.

Thannk you for your advise. Could you maybe in danish tell me how to
walk thru
the firewall setup so that my friend can enter my computer ??

Regards from Øland near Aalborg.

--
Med venlig hilsen - Best regards - Vy 73 de Erik OZ4KK
----/ / _Erik Jakobsen - erik@xxxxxxxxxxx

< Previous Next >