Re: [SLE] Email Settings?
  • From: Jeffrey Taylor <jeff.taylor@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 08:59:05 -0500
/var/log/maillog or something similar. Depends on how your
syslog.conf is set up. I just sent mail to the postmaster and it was
accepted (Message ID 4661A6392C). I am not using SuSE Email Server
II, but I am using Postfix the Mail Transfer Agent (MTA) in it.

HTH,
Jeffrey

--
I don't do Windows and I don't come to work before nine.
-- Johnny Paycheck