Installing SuSE with WinNT
  • From: Martin Mielke <martinm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 12:29:24 +0200
Dear all,

at home I have installed SuSE on the same HD as Win98SE. I use LoadLin to
load the desired kernel image with success.
A friend of mine wants to install SuSE on his HD too but he has WinNT
instead.

Can we use LoadLin too or must we use LILO? Any other hint will be welcomed!

Thanks,

Martin

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely
for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. No confidentiality
or privilege is waived or lost by any wrong transmission.
If you have received this message in error, please immediately destroy it and kindly
notify the sender by reply email.
You must not, directly or indirectly, use, disclose, distribute, print, or copy any
part of this message if you are not the intended recipient. Opinions, conclusions and
other information in this message that do not relate to the official business of
People Communications S.A. shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.