Email Server II Web Interface
  • From: "Watson, Randy" <rwatson@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 22:15:29 -0400
Sorry, this may be a bit parochial for the web designers, but I would like
for the Web Interface of SuSE's Email Server II to be in English primarily
and Spanish alternatively.

In this package, the administrator has the option of selecting the default
language per user, however, the only languages to select are EN and DE.

I don't know how to change this. Out of the box, it is in English with
German, I can change the Web Interface back and forth from English to
German, by clicking on the German and British flags, but I don't know how to
add any additional language support or change it to Spanish and English.

Please help me. What must I do to be able to select Spanish?

Thanks
Randy
  • No further messages